You’ll be part of something big
The FinTech sector is a dynamic market with many exciting options. As one of the leading providers for identification and eSigning products in Europe we have been active participants since 2012.
Our success is based on excellent solutions which we owe to our employees. Our multicultural team originates from countries all over the world. Every single person makes a contribution to our international success story.
Pursue a career at IDnow
We have lots to offer. Be part of it. You can expect:
Innovative and exciting
- Innovative IT solutions – we’re happy to be the first and, what’s even better, the best on the market
- International customers
- Exciting challenges
- Responsibility and own initiative
Professional and collaborative team
- Open communication and a relaxed atmosphere with each other
- Collaborative working environment
- High level of professionalism
- International environment
- Regular team events
Flexible and healthy working environment
- Each employee is given their own laptop
- Flexible working hours ensure the right work-life balance
- Upon consultation you have the option to work from home
- A vitamin-enriched fruit basket
Our application process is fast and uncomplicated. Natalie Ecker, our HR Manager, will get in touch with you immediately. Don’t wait, apply today.
Our core values
Making the connected world a safer place.
- Are obsessed about our customers and users
- Are pioneers – always a step ahead
- Make the impossible happen
- Are always learning and enabling others
- Create an environment of openness and respect
Our Headquarters in Munich
Our modern office is located in the heart of Munich with views to the River Isar. At lunchtime, you’ll find yourself surrounded by numerous cafés, restaurants and shops. The Bavarian regional capital is not just appealing because of its special attitude to life, but also because of a wide variety of leisure options. Here, lovers of culture, as well as sporting enthusiasts, party animals and nature fans, are in their element, whether that means visiting museums, surfing in the Englischer Garten, going to the Oktoberfest or wandering through the nearby mountains.