When ordering from an online shop, the customer has the option of financing their purchase with credit. As part of the same process, both the online purchase and the credit contract can be concluded – completely digitally, quickly and without leaving the shop. To do so, the customer selects the credit financing during the checkout process. After entering the required details, the customer is shown a credit contract. In order to be able to sign directly online and, therefore, obtain the financing as quickly as possible, they have to be identified. This is done using the integrated solution IDnow eSign by video chat. An identity expert, using the software-supported process, verifies the customer’s details as well as the quality of their identity document. After successful identification, the customer is shown the credit contract again. They confirm their consent for the contract concluded with a few mouse clicks and by entering the TAN and the contract is issued immediately.
The bank no longer has laborious processing with the associated paper trail for the credit contract. The customer can conclude their order immediately online and receive their goods as quickly as possible.
- The interested party selects a product on your website.
- Start of the IDnow process.
- The identity expert identifies interested parties using the IDnow software.
- Another review of the contract.
- Contract signing by qualified electronic signature (QES) as part of the video chat.
- Immediate transmission of the identification and contract details to you.
- An interested party becomes a customer and the credit contract is valid.